Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Monday, October 7, 2013

10-7-13

Spent the day at MIT and Harvard. Interesting. As we were walking around Harvard Ac said "and these are our future leaders". I had to laugh. Ok the one guy had a maroon jacket with 2 inch square wooden buttons and a nice bow tie that was worn vertical  not horizontal. Then swoosh we saw a guy rush into a shop. He was wearing a sear sucker suit again about inch wide on the sear sucker design. He had a derby cap on with bushy hair sticking out all around  oh and he was carrying a cane. I am sure a future speaker of the house or president pro temp of the senate  

Then at MIT we met this guy that seemed like he had an iq of 200. He told me that if I had a smart phone I could see a map of the school (with a look that I was a real dense guy). When I pulled out my I phone and pulled up the map he looked shocked that I would have such a phone. 

It was fun to be on each campus. 




1 comment:

  1. hmmm, you....a real dense guy. I would have thought it would have taken longer to find that out about you.

    ReplyDelete