Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Thursday, October 24, 2013

10-24-13

Spent the morning talking on the phone with the attorney's office to get my name cleared. I was headed to the court house to talk with an attorney when I got a phone call from the summons issuing office.  They said that the summons had been squashed and that I would receive a letter saying that I was not the robert Thompson they were looking forward. Whew. 

Then I got my grandchild a new toy   Yep I got a 4 wheeler so we could ride around. Never mind that the mamma said no rides on the 4 wheeler. Leanna is such a spoil sport.  Hey Elijah liked me having the 4 wheeler. As he ran with me everyplace I drove it. 

Worked on Christmas presents this afternoon after a long ride on the new toy. 

I got a phone call from the VMI staff. It looks like a trip to east Africa in January is being planned. Pray that we can make this happen

No comments:

Post a Comment