Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Sunday, October 13, 2013

10-13-13

Went to church in OKC this morning. A lady walked up to me with a big smile on her face and said thank you for the prayers. I am cancer free. Wow God is wonderful. This lady was diagnosed with cancer but now no cancer. After that news church was very good. I went out to eat with friends. On the way back to David's house I talked to Ac. His brother has been put into the hospital. They have scraped pus and fluid off his spine. They don't know what is wrong. Gene is older than Ac he is being kept in the hospital for testing to determine what caused the pus and fluid. Pray for the hays family as they care for gene. Pray for strength for the care givers and for their families

Had a relaxed day helping david and sarah do odd things around the house. I enjoy helping my children. 

1 comment: