Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

10-23-13

Yesterday my tv receiver stopped working. They said the would send a new one and I would get it in 5 days. We'll this morning at 9 the delivery man came and brought me a new receiver. So my tv is working again

Then at noon the sheriff came and issued me a paper saying the I had to go to court for not paying a debt. The only problem is that the robert Thompson they are looking for has a different social security number was never in the military and klived in Topeka all his life. So I am trying to get a letter from them saying that I am not the robert thompson they are looking for. Yes I do live in Altamont but not the one they are looking for. Reminds me of law enforcement days and stolen id. I will continue to work on it 

We to Awana this evening. It was good the TNT boys and girls did very well. So did the others but I work with the TNT boys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment