Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Sunday, October 20, 2013

10-20-13

Went to church with david and sarah. The we went out to lunch with leanna and brian. Had a good lunch then I headed home. I stopped to pick up my dog from my brothers. He wasn't home. 

I got home and found that my lawn had been mowed. Hum the. I talked to my brother.  He and judy mowed my lawn for me. I think I have the best brother in the world. Who else would mow my yard for over 3 hours. Thanks

I went to church this evening. It was good to be In my own church. I am so thankful that I have church friends. Also my children. I enjoy hanging out with them. 
So I traveled to canada to see the fall foliage.  When I got home this evening the flowers that leanna and brian planted were blooming and beautiful

Also. Thanks God for putting the moon up so bright tonight 

No comments:

Post a Comment