Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

10-22-13

Tried to get caught up on reading my for e last 3 weeks. Finally got that done and was working on getting things put on the computer. My brother came by and talked. We nit iced that they were beginning to pick the corn. After he left I got in the combine with roger. We got the corn picked by 8. They will work the ground soon and plant wheat    corn was not great but good enough that we will not file an insurance claim. 
Leanna is doing good. She saw doctors yesterday and today. Baby is doing good. 10 oz and growing. She sent me a picture of the baby. Already like a good looking baby. But I am not too excited or too proud. I am sure that I will bore you with details. Please be in prayer for leanna baby and brian

No comments:

Post a Comment