Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Saturday, October 26, 2013

10-26-13


Ok you know you are in a small town whe you go to the grocery store to buy food and the owner looks in your basket and says (so your daughter is coming home for the weekend. Knew this by what I was buying)

Then today I parked in the middle of the street to let Leanna go to the post office. Leanna gets out of the car and the grocery store owner comes out of store and gives Leanna a big hug and want to see her belly  I live in a small town

So Leanna and I went to independent for the neewollah parade. Saw some friends and then saw a Girl Scout that was in iur troop in OKC. She came over and talked to Leanna and I. 122 entries in the parade. Yep I live in a small town 
Leanna and Michelle at the parade

Remember Sunday is coming

No comments:

Post a Comment