Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

10-1-13

On a cruise headed to Arcadia national park and along comes the government shut down no park is open   hum our government at work. Not   They don't have a clue how much they are effecting so many people. It is just a game with them so many lives will be changed as pay checks are not received and bills keep coming  
Yes God is still in control. Boy am I glad of that. 
So here is a tree that the fall colors are being displayed. We chose this time of year to go on a cruise to see the trees as they change colors. Pretty awesome. Isn't it great how God does that every year

Well yesterday and today I did a little geocaching. Barbara and used to do that. She much more than I.  She had over 1000 finds. Hum I am less than 500. Still it was fun
Ok I will not send a post while I am in canada. I am alright I will send something when we return and have cheaper cell usage charges.  So don't worry. I will return. That sounds like a threat

No comments:

Post a Comment