Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Sunday, March 9, 2014

3-9-14

Got up this morning and was at Leanna's house. Yeh leanna Thomas and brian all slept at home 

Went to church. I it was good. Then after church I went to david and sarah to help cook Chinese food. I wanted Chinese food for my birthday meal. So david sarah  and I prepared and cooked the meal. Had ac virginia sonny judy david sarah brian leanna and the new comer Thomas. Food was great company was fantastic

Then sonny and I headed home. I got sonny home and picked up my dog. Elijah and I headed home. Made it by midnight. It is always good to be home. 

Thanks for your prayers for mrs peck. They are going to put her mother in the nursing home in corn Oklahoma. That is the same place that ac's mother was. I know mrs peck appreciated your prayers and just wants to make sure her mother is taken care of properly

No comments:

Post a Comment