Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

3-26-14

So much for having fun. Had an accident this morning. Fell off a ladder and broke 2 ribs and cracked another. So my having fun cutting wood is going to have to wait a while. Went to emergency room and had X-rays done. I have a big bruise on my right side and under my right arm. Won't be playing golf for a while. But I will be able to eat ice cream. Ok just a random thought 

So I take medicine and sleep   Just like my grandson. His medicine of choice is milk. He is eating a lot. He is growing. May have to make a trip to see him since I am not cutting trees

Have had offers to drive me to leanna and Brian's to see Thomas  neighbor have already brought me food  I think Hanna day needs to start a catering business. Great meal. Thanks
Plane on eating at sonny and judy tomorrow. I can still cook but friends want to help. 

Thanks for the prayers. Dr said it will take 3 months to heal. Maybe roger and I can go on a long cruise and just enjoy life

No comments:

Post a Comment