Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

3-5-14

Seems like I have already written something today but here goes

Big day today at 8:15 this morning leanna finally had a baby boy after 36 hours of labor. Mom baby and father are all fine. 6 pounds 7 oz. 19 inches long. 

So I have spent the day holding a grandson or going to take a shower and a nap. Whew the. Ap felt good as I did t get much sleep the last two nights.  Not complaining  as leanna gave me exactly what I wanted for my birthday. A grandson. 

I didn't know I wanted a grandson for my birthday but glad to have the little guy. 

I am beginning to realize what all those grandparents have been saying. About now great it is to have a grandchild. I am going to try to enjoy him as much as possible 

No comments:

Post a Comment