Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

3-18-14

Woke up this morning and took more pictures of my grandson. I told leanna that I would stay until after she saw the doctor for the weigh in. Leanna has been very anxious about the weight gain of Thomas. So anyway I fed him this morning and then he proceeded to throw up all over me. Yep trying to burp hi and he gave me a shower. Oh well that is the reason we had washing machines 

So we went to the doctor and he weighed 6 pounds 12 oz. that was a weight gain of 12 oz in 5 days. The doctor was impressed. So leanna started relaxing a little bit. 

Yesterday I put together the glider and odoman. Today I tackled the bed and changing table. Got both of them put together. Then I headed back to Altamont. 





No comments:

Post a Comment