Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Thursday, March 13, 2014

3-13-14

Went to my brothers. Did a little at the farm then went to his house to work. We dug more post holesand set a gate. Got it done. Then I headed home to get ready for city council meeting

I have applied to build a duplex in Altamont. So I should keep off the streets and out of trouble. 

It will keep me busy for the next year and keep my mind active and me active. Barbara and I had talked about using where uncle Lloyd lived. With barbara sick we put everything on hold. So now I am getting it started  lots of work. First thing is to get the lot cleared so we can put a building up. So next week I will be cutting most of the trees on the lot and getting more firewood. 

It looks like building will start in April if the weather allows.  

No comments:

Post a Comment