Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Friday, March 14, 2014

3-14-14

Was working on paperwork and at 8 the sheriff came to visit. He had a warrant for me. It seems that I still owe money to the city of Topeka for not paying the water bill. He said that we had the same problem earlier. He took my social security number and date of birth. He said I was the wrong guy. He was not serving the warrant. Wrong robert thompson. 

So after he left I got my stack of paperwork out that I have collected from previous attempts to serve a robert thompson. I called the attorney and questioned their ability to find robert thompson. They assured me that they had blocked my address since it was very apparent that I was the wrong robert thompson. They told me that there are over a 100 robert thompson in kansas. Hopefully this will cease

So then I tried working on my chain saw. Got it running. Then I tried working on my stump grinder. Did not get it running. So I took it to david herold  he said he thought he could fix it. He can fix anything. 

Got home in time to run over to help neighbor who had some cows out. Police had notified them of cows out and they were out of town. Dwayne had all the work done by the time I got there

Then I came home and tried watching kansas play Iowa state. Good game but Iowa state won. So now it looks like baylor is beating Texas

But am tired and need to get some sleep 

My grandson face timed me tonight and he was playing the piano. Wow not only is he good looking and smart but also talented. I don't think I am prejudiced  

No comments:

Post a Comment