Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Saturday, March 15, 2014

3-15-14

I told toy david herold can fix anything. So he called and said that even though the spark plug would spark it was not firing under compression. Duh everyone knows that. Like had no idea. Anyway david said all I needed was a specific spark plug. So I got a specific spark plug and put it in the stump grinder and magic.  It started. 

So it is ready to grind more stumps. No I do not hire out. I stay busy just doing mine and the farm and a few friends

It tried to rain this afternoon and is supposed to snow tomorrow. So I brought more firewood in and started a fire. Feels good

Am tired. 
Talked to leanna Thomas and brian. They are doing fine. Thomas is hungry and wants to eat. 
Meh eats poops and sleeps. All are good for newborns

Remember Sunday is coming

No comments:

Post a Comment