Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Friday, July 5, 2013

7-5-13

44 years ago I married barbara Herold. Today I am at a Herold reunion. This morning I had breakfast with david sarah brian aunt Lucretia and aunt Margaret. It has been fun taking care of both of those ladies the last 2 days. Then after lunch we headed to Texas for the Herold reunion. It has been good seeing family that I haven't seen I two years as we have a Herold reunion every 2 years

I am so glad that God allowed me to marry barbara 44 years ago. Yes I miss her a lot but I know that because of her belief in Jesus Christ as personal savior she is on heaven. That gives me great peace

Tonight I am thankful for the good health of baby phoebe day and parents. They are all doing much better and the plan is to send them home on Monday

Also pastor Drue freeman's father was in failing health and the doctors said he was dying. Today they transferred him to a skilled nursing home

Praise God for taking care of my friends and their families

No comments:

Post a Comment