Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Friday, July 19, 2013

7-19-13

Got up to watch the British open. Then my brother and nephew came for breakfast. Then we drove to play golf. Mason had never played but wanted to learn. Since I enjoy playing golf and  teaching other we played golf and had a blast. But first I had mason give me a ride in the convertible. He enjoyed that a lot. I think he wants one for his next birthday. After golf we had a leisurely lunch. 
Then leanna and I went to visit aunt Ethel in parsons. It was good to just talk to her and see her being so content.  Then we drove to Edna to visit aunt Neila. Had a good visit with her. She is doing much better after her bout with shingles. 

Then leanna and I went to the cemetery and spent some time at Barbara's gravesite. Very relaxing time. 

So we had a full day but a good day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment