Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

7-3-13

Let the independence day celebration begin

Last night I had two of the Herold aunts at my house. We got up and had a leisurely breakfast on the back porch. Then we went to visit aunt Ethel in the. Using home. It was good to see her and below is a picture of the three of them. Two are in their 90's and one in the late 80's.
Then I took them to david and suzzan's farm. We had lunch and home made ice cream.

After lunch the aunts went to aunt neila's for rest and talking. I went to see my brother and sister along with becky mason Erica and Elena.

Then I came home and took a nap. Then the kesslers called and asked if I would come over. So I went over for a "red, white, and blue party. If was fun the cookies, the jello the drinks were all red white and blue. Had fun with the grand kids. Ok also enjoyed the kids and nancy and Dwight

Then I picked up aunt Margaret and aunt Lucretia and took them to the Altamont fireworks display. As soon as we arrived the days drove up and Benjamin sat on my lap until it was time for the fireworks. We have finally made it home after a full day.

Tomorrow will be more independence day excitement

No comments:

Post a Comment