Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Monday, July 15, 2013

7-15-13

Got up and had oatmeal. The doctor has said that I need to eat oatmeal for breakfast. So I try to do as she suggested. 

Then I studied. I have to prepare the message for Wednesday.  since the pastor is in India 
Then I went and played 18 holes of golf. It was fun but very warm. Still had fun

This eveningI went to sonny and Judy's for supper and a game of cards. Supper was good but mason and I got beat. We have to let sonny and judy win or they may not invite me back for dinner. Ok they beat us and we couldn't stop them

Then on the way home I saw a coyote  a momma deer then about 4 miles down the road a turkey then about 4 miles from the house I saw two fawns In a field. I think all the animals were out because of the cool weather. It cooled off quite a bit this evening. No rain but cooler


No comments:

Post a Comment