Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Sunday, July 28, 2013

7-28-13

What a good Lord's day. Went to church then went out to eat with leanna and brian. Then I came back to david and Sarah's. They had worked on the fence and had finished it.  It does look real good.  They did not make it to church. 

Then this afternoon we had grilled hamburgers with melissa Hayden virginia and ac. Melissa and Haden are moving to virginia to be with mike on Wednesday. So we wanted to spend some time with them. I can't believe that Hayden is 8 years old. I will go visit them I October. 

Thanks for the prayers for melissa. I think that she realizes that God is in control and that she will be alright even though it is scarey that they are offering an early out to mike.  She doesn't know where they will be in 2 years but she realizes that God is in control


No comments:

Post a Comment