Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

7-16-13

Got up and went for a long walk with my dog. We saw one deer trying to hide from us. It was fun to watch as it tried to blend into the environment 

Then I studied so that I could teach the lesson at church tomorrow night

Then I decided to paint the front and back porch. Yep forest green. 

Well before I got that done a friend called to see if I would come and work on genealogy.  Had a good time and learned some things. Did you know that barbara's great great great grandfather gave 3840 acres to a seminary in Dayton Ohio to keep it going. The bible school is a Methodist seminary. The article I read said he was mowing hay with  a Team of horses and he stopped mowing and knelt down and prayed about giving the land to the school. When he finished praying he decided to give the land as long as they would teach student to study the word of God. Then he continued to mow his hay.  I looked it up and there is a school in the outskirts of Dayton that is a seminary

May have a road trip to Dayton in the future

No comments:

Post a Comment