Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

7-23-13

Worked in the yard all morning. It was warm and humid. Then I had lunch with sonny judy and mason. Judy was going to be the guest speaker at the senior citizens center after lunch. So I went along to listen to her. Then she asked if I would get aunt Nadine and bring her to the meeting. I picked her up and had her ride in the convertible. She turned 90  recently. She was all about telling the other senior citizens that she got to ride in the red convertible. After the speech I took her back to the assisted living center she told the admits tractor that she took a ride in a red convertible. I think I gave her a thrill. Glad I was able to put a smile on her face

I was trying to sit outside but the lightening and thunder and finally rain drops drove me inside

Talked to Ruth who had surgery on Friday. She was able to come home from the hospital. She still has to be careful but the doctors felt she could heal better at home. Smart doctor

Her sister had cataract surgery today but seems to be doing well. 

Thanks for the prayers for both of these ladies

Greg and Mona are supposed to arrive home tonight. Thanks for the prayers as they return from a preaching trip to India 

No comments:

Post a Comment