Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Friday, January 24, 2014

1-23-14

Oops! I fell asleep before doing this so it is early morning. The phone just rang that school is canceled because of sub freezing temperatures. So after I give you this update, I will go back to bed for a little while. 
Daddy called yesterday during class. Oops! He got the times mixed up. So he called again later. Maybe that is because it was 2:00 am his time when I talked to him.  First conference done. They taught about 150 pastors and church leaders from Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda. He told me a cute story in which this man introduced his wife. So the wife handed Daddy her baby and proceeded to speak for thirty minutes. So the baby magnet is working!
When they got up this morning, they were headed to eastern Uganda. He said it would be a long day of travel. They have a graduation tonight, small conference Saturday, church on Sunday, and maybe visit an orphanage on Monday. He told me more than once that they are not eating in restaurants while there. Somebody's wife, I think Ishmael, is cooking for them. He said they would be having real Ugandan food. 
He wanted to make sure I was posting on his blog, since he has been unable to. We just won't tell him I was late with this one.  Heehee

No comments:

Post a Comment