Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Sunday, January 12, 2014

1-12-14

Ok so I made a typing error. Thanks for pointing it out. I will try to remember to proof read each post  
Leanna did not sleep well so she did not go to church so brian and I went. He helped me teach the junior high kids. Then in church I had the children's message.   The pastor taught on the parable of the lost son. Actually about the attitude of the son that had stayed home. 

After church we had fried chicken and mashed potatoes (comfort food for leanna). Then leanna and brian headed home. It was good to have them. Leanna said this is her last trip until she has a baby. She has 68 days till she is scheduled to have a baby. Which means that I will be a grandpa soon. But who is counting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment