Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Sunday, January 19, 2014

1-19-14

Went to church. The youth gave a presentation of their extreme weekend in Branson. Wow our youth are awesome. Tears were in my eyes. They are doing some neat thing for The Lord. 

Then the church asked me to come up and they prayed for pastor Hofmann and I. That we would be used by The Lord to reach those in Uganda and Kenya

Immediately after church I headed to OKC. Had dinner with leanna brian david and sarah. Always good to do that. Then I came back to the house and repacked  I was given another laptop to take to a person in Uganda so I had to make room for it

Please pray for us while we are in Africa. We will be working with pastors in Uganda until January 28 then move to Kenya to work with pastors there. 

I just received word that a cousin Cherri Borgman has been diagnosed with cancer.  The kind she has is not treatable chemo. Pray for her and Danny

Also my good friend jim patrick is having major problems. He recently was medically retired from his job. He has taken a turn for the worse but he is one tough guy. He and wife jana need your prayers

I will be leaving early in the morning. I am hoping that I will be able to continue doing this blog while in Africa. I will be 9 hours ahead of you so the timing may be off. If you don't hear anything from me for a while I will be letting leanna and david know by text of my comings and goings

No comments:

Post a Comment