Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Friday, January 10, 2014

1-10-14

Most of the snow melted. It was around 47 most of the day. 

I went to tackle care of the cows for my brother. He and judy went to Kansas City to be with becky and Erica. Erica had a biopsy done on her liver this morning. So the grandparents are spending some time with her and Elena. 

I talked to them and also Erica at 6 this evening and she is doing fine. They want her to stay in the hospital overnight so sonny and judy will spend the night with Elena. 

Thanks for the prayers for Erica and the family. Iopsy was successful but no results yet

This evening I went to a dinner theater. Independence community college put it on. The name was southern hospitality. The meal was good but the program was great. Very well done. Actors did a great job

When I got home leanna and brian were here. They came up for the weekend. Leanna said this is her last trip until she has a baby. Oh my I am going to be a grandpa. Scary

Keep praying for leanna and the baby 

No comments:

Post a Comment