Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

1-22-14

Got a text this afternoon that said "Long day done. Having trouble with my internet connection."
So it looks like you all are stuck with me for now.  Heehee
Judging from the excitement in his voice when he called last, I am quite sure that it was a long but productive day. I am sure some of his excitement comes from the excitement that students have at these conferences. Keep teaching. Nobody needs to rest. Keep teaching. They are learning absolutely everything they can about God and His word. Keep teaching. Soaking up teaching like a sponge. Keep teaching. 
Pray that Daddy and Larry do get the rest they need. And that God gives the words to teach. 
On a side note, we went to our childbirth class where we have been learning tons! This week we had a tour. So now we have a better idea of exactly where we will deliver this boy in about two months time. Pray for that too. Now I must go read a Bible story to my belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment