Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

5-8-13

Had an eye appointment this morning. It took all morning. Ordered new glasses. It had been 5 years since I had seen an eye doctor. He said my right eye is worse than the left. Also it may be starting to get glocoma. He will do further testing

Then I went to the ER to get the stitches out. The doctor said that the finger was healing just fine

This afternoon I went to pick up my car from the body shop and also to pick up my new glasses.

Then it was off to church for a deacons meeting. Then church.

Busy day.

Then this evening I received a call that quin baker inspection service secretary died this afternoon. I have been asked to be a pall bearer. Also Danny ( her son) has asked me to speak at the funeral. So Saturday will be the funeral. Quin was a great friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment