Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Thursday, May 23, 2013

5-23-13

Once again it has been a beautiful day.

I know that it rained and hailed on those in Moore Oklahoma. Keep praying for them. We are now beginning to hear stories about people helping people. That part of the country has some great people that will always help others. My kid are doing fine. They are just working way too much. But that is what they do when helping others

I finally got my mower back and finished mowing today. Last night I saw 2 Canadian geese(checked their passport and they at legal). Today I saw 3 turkey's in about the same area. ( I think they were from Washington dc but not sure. They had no comment when I talked to them)
Tonight no wild animal life to be seen

Checked my fruit trees tonight. The peaches nectarine plum and apples are setting on and beginning to get bigger

No comments:

Post a Comment