Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Friday, May 24, 2013

5-24-13

Got I early and left to drive to OKC ro help with cleanup
What a surprise. I was driving by the Edna cemetery and the aim was not up but the res flow was on the sky indicating that the aim was coming up soon. I looked to the right and the cemetery was surrounded by the American flags. The glow from the sun made the red and white really shine. It took my breath away
Then I got to OKC and helped with cleanup. That is me raking the front yard and washing the roof with a power sprayer. Then Leanna found the ladybug as we were cleaning in the back yard. We both knew that barbara was there watching is making sure we got the work done.

I sure loved that lady and miss her a lot. So it was just fun to see a ladybug while we were working

I am tired bit glad we volunteered today





No comments:

Post a Comment