Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Saturday, May 4, 2013

5-4-13

May the forth be with you Star wars

Ok so it has been 2 months since Barbara's death. Some days it seems like time is flying and other days it seems that life is in the slow lane.

Wow I came to a realization last night. For the last two months I have been sleeping on my side of the bed just like I did with Barbara so that I wouldn't bother her. Each Thursday I would wash the sheets and both pillow cases. Knowing that Barbara's pillow was never used. Then last night I realized that I could sleep in the middle of the bed. Slow learner very slow.

Today leanna and I went to a tea party given by Hannah Day. We had to be in formal attire. So I went as a Jedi. Hence may the forth be with you from Star wars. Leanna went as a fancy Chinese lady

Then we went to sonny and Judy's for supper and cards. The ladies beat us boys.

Remember Sunday is coming



No comments:

Post a Comment