Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

5-15-13

Well I forgot to send out yesterday's blog. Just forgot. I wrote it and thought I sent it bu no just forgot. Is this the beginning of senility?? What a slippery slope

Rich thinks I have lost it and need to be committed. Maybe but he is living in minnesota and used to live in sunny California. Thanks to those that called to say I hadn't sent the blog

So today I was able to ear breakfast with sonny and judy. I just want to say that I have the worlds best brother. Thanks sonny.

Then I spent some time balancing my checkbook. That was exhausting. Then I spent some time cutting trees and telephone poles for a project I have started for the fire ring.

Tonight I went to church and we studied about how the devil tries to get us get us to ignore God,s will for our lives

Then we had ice cream. We had two anniversaries and we celebrated with them by eating ice cream. I am going to have to lay off the ice cream -- tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment