Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

3-6-13

Thanks for all the birthday wishes. Suzzann brought breakfast and sonny and judy came to have a birthday breakfast. Then leanna and visited with te funeral home people and we think we got everything settled. Then Dwight and nancy brought birthday cake ice cream. Never heard of it but it was good Then tonight leanna and Tammy had dinner for me and gave me presents. Whew what a day.

So a year older and much wiser. Not. Thanks to all for the birthday wishes.

The plan s to honor God and Barbara on Saturday.

Ok for those who wonder how Barbara and I could leave the big city and move to Altamont 3 years ago. Notice the sign in the grocery store window. The store owner put a big sign in window for people to pray for individuals. Including Barbara Thompson.

I think I will buy my groceries from that store



No comments:

Post a Comment