Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Friday, March 29, 2013

3-29-13

Wow had a full day. Got up and went to nancy and Dwight's for breakfast. Their grandson Andrew is having birthday. 2 years. Also their granddaughter Eliza is having her first birthday. I feel honored to be invited to their birthday celebration

After breakfast I headed to Oklahoma city for ac's retirement celebration. So I got to see him retire and then we ate cake. Then we went to their new house. I think they are going to close on it next Monday. Then david sarah and I went to a Good Friday service at the church. Very good presentation of the death of Christ and how He died for your sins and my sins

Then we came back to david and Sarah's house. Then david tried to kill me. He wanted to go for a run. He wants to get in shape. Well so do I but not by running at night. Well anyway we started to run. I didn't make it very far but continued to walk. David ran a mile in just over 10 minutes. So. I Walked about 8 tenth of a mile with two short runs. Bottom line I am out of shape and knees just won't take running. But it was a start so now I have to continue so that I will have better endurance

No comments:

Post a Comment