Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Monday, March 4, 2013

3-4-13

Wow what a day. Barbara is with the Lord. The flow of love and God's grace has kept use going today. Thank you to everyone who has called or sent encouraging notes.

Ok the celebration of Barbara's life will be as follows:

Friday march 8 at 7 pm we will have visitation at the funeral home in Altamont Kansas.
(don't freak out make it to Altamont and ask anyone where the funeral home it )

Then Saturday march 9 at 2 pm we will have a celebration of her life at the first baptist church in Altamont Kansas. The church is on the south side of the road of highway 160 in the middle of Altamont. Can't miss it. If you do just ask someone they will help you. Besides you might make a new friend. People friendly

I am putting together a memory book about Barbara so if you have a favorite memory send it to me and I will put it in a book. (to be read when I am down and missing my wife of 43 years)

1 comment:

  1. Bob, I've been following this blog since you started it, and I am incredibly sad to read this. I wish I could be in Altamont this weekend. I miss you all.

    I wrote about Barbara a little bit here: http://mjsamuelson.blogspot.com/2013/03/but-keep-old.html

    ReplyDelete