Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Thursday, March 28, 2013

3-28-13

Got up and ate breakfast. The sun came up and it turned out to be a beautiful day. I was outside working on small projects and realized that I had too many outer garments on so I took one off. I had lunch with david and Suzzann and then went back to work outside. My outdoor cat stayed pretty close to me today. I got sweaty so had to get rid of the jacket.

Then I cleaned up and went to sonny and Judy's for supper. We watched a little NCAA men's basketball

Found out from social security that I will not be able to receive benefits from Barbara's benefits. They say I make too much money. I didn't know that there was a way to make too much money. But according to them I make too much so will not be able to increase my benefits to what barbara was making. Yes she make more from social security than I did

Overall had a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment