Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Thursday, March 14, 2013

3-14-13

Spent the day trying to pack up some of Barbara's clothes. Then leanna and went to the cemetery then leanna headed home to spend time with her husband

I took some medicine to the free clinic they appreciated getting the medicine

Then I spent some time with sonny and judy. Yep got to eat with them. Then we played a game. Then I was tired. So I headed home. Talked on telephone for over an hour.

This will be first night I have spent here by my self. Should be ok one of the cats wants to purr in my ear.

Thanks for all the prayers and cards and calls and text messages

2 comments:

  1. Cat in your ear and an angel on your shoulder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Bob! Hope you had a peaceful night and wonderful dreams. :-D <3

    ReplyDelete