Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

6-4-14

Ok got up at 2 to check on Thomas not on manny duty anymore
Got up at 4 to check on Thomas. Not on manny duty anymore
Got up at 6 and realized that I  wasn't on manny duty

I know slow learner

So I went to the farm to check cows for my brother. Didn't make it back home and he called to say cows were in neighbors corn. So I headed back up there. Cows really wernt in corn but I spent some time fixing fence and checking cows. 

Talked to the basement guy today. He is looking at the second or third week of July to put the basement in. So now I have time to get the limbs off the lot and ready for a dozer to push the tree stumps over. Yep I have work to do. Ribs are about ready for a workout 

Talked to brad today. He didn't get much sleep last night after the surgery. He had the hic ups and couldn't sleep  keep praying that his knee will heal and that he will have patience

No comments:

Post a Comment