Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

6-11-14

WSo today was supposed to be hot and no rain so I decided to mow. I woke up this morning with many body parts hurting from yesterday's episode but decided that the mowing needed to get done as it was projected to rain tonight. So I went to the rent house and mowed   Then went to my brothers and mowed. No cows out.  Hum hamburger is gone 

Then I mowed here at the house. Leanna called to say she was going to come up tonight. Also the sages were going to come but they would be late and driving their motor home. The want to go to see big Brutus on their way to Springfield. 

So,I went to church and hurried home in anticipation of getting to see leanna and Thomas. Received a call that they had stopped in Tulsa to eat with the sages and their grandson so it was late when leanna and Thomas arrived. It will be after midnight when the sages arrive


This is a picture of thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment