Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Saturday, June 21, 2014

6-21-14

Ok got up with a mission. Was outside getting ready to cut a tree down by 8. Jerry is going to be planting soy beans on the wheat ground on Monday. So I needed to cut a tree down that was dying. The county extension office said that I would loose all of my Austrian pine trees within 5 years. He said I could slow that down if I cut the trees down as soon as the Beatle bug showed it's ugly head. Well it was time so I worked on the tree but took some time to ride The combine with roger to finish cutting the wheat.  I needed the break. 
Tree is down. Wheat is cut. Full day. 

Then I checked on the cows. Really I go up there to pet the dog. She misses my brother a lot so I spend time with her

Thanks for the prayers for mike and melissa. The moving truck delivered their household items on Friday. Now they have to store and unpack

Remember Sunday is coming

They baled the straw from the wheat for feed this winter for cattle   field is done wheat is cut. Monday with be soy bean planting day 




No comments:

Post a Comment