Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Friday, June 7, 2013

6-7-13

Got up early and sprayed my fruit trees. There was no wind at sunup so it was a good time to spray

Then I took a nap. I made phone calls to medical people this afternoon. I signed up for Medicare earlier this year. Well I received notice from 4 different medical services that I need to pay them because Medicare wouldn't pay them. After talking to the various offices they are working on it and I feel that Medicare will pay.

This evening I went to the relay for life in Parsons. I walked a lap with a man who had cancer 20 years ago. He said that he had lost his wife and that it was hard. But not as hard as when he
Oat his daughter. He said that he had to just keep going.

So bottom line no matter how difficult of a time we have with life (losing a spouse in particular) there is always someone else that has traveled that road already or maybe even a harder road. Thank you God for always taking care of me

No comments:

Post a Comment