Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

6-11-13

Got up this morning and realized that a friend was having surgery on OKC today. So I headed to OKC. Got there in time to have lunch with david. Leanna was with her mother in law where she was having cataract surgery. After lunch I picked Leanna up and we went to the hospital to be with Helen As Drue was having back surgery. At 5:30 the doctor came out and said that the surgery was very successful. Lots of prayers for Drue Helen and the medical staff.

So now I am back home Am glad that I went.

Sometimes it is important to be with friends as they are facing difficult times. I know that while I was taking care of barbara there were lots of friends that helped get me through the days and nights. Just trying to pay back to others for the kindness shown to me and my family

No comments:

Post a Comment