Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Monday, June 10, 2013

6-10-13

Spent the morning on the computer and telephone. Then I went outside and worked on my soap. I put new soap bars on my nut and fruit trees. So far irish spring soap is a deer retardant. That and a dog. Elijah barks at them at night I see tracks at the edge of the field nut so far not at the trees. So I am the only farmer raising boxes of Irish spring.

Then I had a dentist appointment. It had been 2 years since I saw the dentist. He told me I only have to brush the teeth that I want o keep. Guess I will keep brushing.

Then I took Elijah up to visit lady ( my brothers dog). They have a great running together Of course Elijah s always wet from the pond when we come home. Yes I have a blanket for such cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment