Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Thursday, June 20, 2013

6-20-13

Worked hard in the yard this morning. Leanna worked in the garage. Then this afternoon I was going to mow. Well the mower wouldn't start. I tried everything I knew. Remember I am not a mechanic. Nor do I want to be a mechanic. But I check the gas supply lines I check the spark plug. Simple things. Then I loaded the mower up and took it to mr Markley Well as luck would have it Chris the mechanic was there. He go on the trailer. No on the mower and turned the key and it started. Duh. I did that for over an hour. Oh it starts

So I brought it back home and mowed. Didn't get done because it took me so long to "fix" the mower. Maybe by having it on the trailer I jarred something. Anyway it starts now

Will finish tomorrow. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment