Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Monday, April 29, 2013

4-29-13

Slow day. Didn't seem to have any pep this morning. I moved 3 swing sets out to their place in the yard. Now I can relax outside in them. Also put up the two rope chairs. Just another single swing

This evening I decided to start mowing. Well the mower died and I needed to jump start it. So I pulled the truck around to the mower. Yep got the truck stuck So I tried to pull it out using a come along. The come along slipped and put a nice slice in my left index finger. Right on top at the knuckle. So I put a bandage on it and went to the ER. Got there at 7:30. Sat there until 9 to get into a room (they had an emergency. Some guy shot himself). Anyway at 10:30 they put 7 stitches in me and got ready to dismiss me.

So I am back home with my index finger stitched and wrapped. Dr said I can't do dishes for a week.

God is good all the time

1 comment:

  1. Guess you'll just have to use paper plates or eat out!
    Good to know everything is ok, though!

    ReplyDelete