Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Sunday, April 14, 2013

4-14-13

Went to church. How do we keep young people involved. They are our future

Message was on "follow me" in Matthew. Who has God chosen to follow Him

Leanna came up this afternoon. She will spend a few days with me. Then my brother called to say that Jeff Risner was in Kansas visiting his father but was staying with sonny and judy. So leanna and I went up to visit him this evening. It was good to see him

Driving to their house we were able to see a beautiful sunset. The sun was setting and you could see the sun rays shining through the clouds. Very pretty thanks God for the beautiful sun set

My brother has been keeping my dog since barbara got sick. So I brought him home tonight. Just to keep me company

No comments:

Post a Comment