Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Friday, April 12, 2013

4-12-13

Got up and had breakfast with david sarah leanna and brian. I really like each of my children. Then I headed north to Altamont. Got here at noon and then went to help my brother. He was doing maintenance work on brads rental house as a new renter is moving in on Saturday. So I worked with him and then came home exhausted. So I took a short nap. I woke up and both cats were looking out the window. So I looked out the window. There were 7 deer in the yard. One of them was eating birdseed out of the bird feeder. I tried to take a picture. But the sun was going down and I think all I got was darkness.

It was just real funny that she would eat out of the bird feeder. She was not afraid of me. I watched the I even opened the door. Finally they all turned and ran away. I love watching white tail deer run away as their tail just bounces up and down as they run.

Ok so I am easily amused



No comments:

Post a Comment