Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Sunday, April 28, 2013

4-28-13

Long day. Got up and took david to the airport in OKC. He is in Boston this week for a conference. Then sarah and I met up with melissa Evon to watch mike Evon run the half marathon. Mike had cancer over three years ago while he was deployed. He received treatment and the cancer is in total remission. Mike was barbara's role model for dealing with cancer. So mike started training and is now able to run in his third marathon. I wanted to support him since he is one of my hero's. Not only is he in the military but he also faced the cancer scare. It was a lot of fun taking his picture at different miles of the race.

Then leanna and I went to church. After church I took leanna brian and sarah out or lunch. Then I headed home. Made it just in time for church.

Th cats and dog missed me and wanted to be next to me.





No comments:

Post a Comment