Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

11-4-14

Election Day. I hope you all got out to vote. It is our obligation as American citizens

Had a good day taking care of Thomas. We had lunch with uncle david and aunt sarah

Then we just spent time honing our skills of jumping in the jumper, scooting on belly backwards, scooting on bottom round and round and in general making grandpa smile.  It is a very hard job I have
I left in time to get home this evening. Thought I had a meeting in the morning but found out it is next week. Oh well I am home. 

Sarah is still doing good. She has so much energy. I am glad the chemo has not slowed her down

Leanna is still teaching but knows that her real job is taking care of Thomas. 

I just received a call about mike ellis. He was supposed to receive an artificial heart this week. Well last night he had a setback. They are still evaluating his markers. Michelle is hanging in there. Pray for mike Michelle and the boys and the medical staff that is watching mike. He is still in Columbus Ohio university hospital 

No comments:

Post a Comment