Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Monday, November 24, 2014

11-23-14

I must have been more tired than I thought. I left Ohio this morning and drove to Indianapolis. Had lunch with gary and sharon. It was so good to to them. Oh I actually went to mike and Angie's house because gary and sharon where there. Mike fixed lunch. Great food. Thanks mike. Just talked but so glad I stopped to visit. It began raining when I got to Indy. When I left it was still raining. Sometimes very hard but I headed to Chicago. 

I made it to Bolingbrook and stopped at papa's pizza and had a pizza. The best pizza in all of Chicago. It was 30 years ago and still is. Worth the drive. Then I went to visit Diane Schuller got an extra surprise there. Her youngest daughter and family was visiting from Texas. I had not seen Carrie for several years so it was an added treat to visit with all of them

The goal was to go on to St. Paul and visit with rich and Alice but rich called and because of the weather(supposed to snow Monday)  and rich taking care of his grandchildren it seemed impossible to see rich on this trip. So I have curtailed that part of the trip and am heading home. I will just have to make another trip to see rich



No comments:

Post a Comment